Setup with Jumpcloud as SAML Identity Provider
- Sign in to the Jumpcloud Console
- Go to USER AUTHENTICATION > SSO
- Click ( + Add New Application) to configure a new application
- Select Custom SAML App
- IDP Entity ID is to be set to https://sso.jumpcloud.com/saml2/echoes
- SP Entity ID value is the one given by Echoes Entity ID/SAML Audience field
- ACS URLs value is the one given by Echoes Assertion Consumer Service URL field
- SAMLSubject NameID is to be email
- IDP URL is to be set to https://sso.jumpcloud.com/saml2/echoes
- Add the required attributes (see below for the list and their mapping)
- Click Activate to save and generate the certificate
- Download the certificate given by Jumpcloud (needed to configure Echoes later on)
- Give your Jumpcloud users, access to the Echoes application once configured
The Attributes required by Echoes are to be mapped as follow:
SAML Sign-in URL
Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL value: https://sso.jumpcloud.com/saml2/echoes
Public Key x.509 Certificate
The certificate downloaded from the Jumpcloud console after having activated the application.
The IDP initiated flow is supported by Echoes.
For instance you may give access to the Echoes application to some part of your Organization. It will then be accessible via the Jumpcloud User Portal.
Updated 24 May 2023
Did this page help you?